Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gearing Up for Fashion Week: What to Wear 101

Dear Friends & Colleagues:
This Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, September 4-13, myself and (6) fellow fashion/lifestyle bloggers will be covering Fashion Week.
A video shooter will be supplied for me as I cover the tents at Bryant Park, as well as backstage, and several of the after-parties throughout the city in conjunction with the other bloggers that make up our group.
Oh my! Can life be any more "stressful" right now? I am at that grateful yet exhilarating time of nailing down what I am going to wear for Fashion Week. Perhaps I should warn you...this post is going to be good...it's going to be juicy, it's going to be telling, it's going to be...my final public plea for some HOT designer clothing.
OK, so that base has been covered and all of the proper people know that I will be out and about, and in what way during Fashion Week. If said friends and colleagues are keen on taking advantage of the "power" of the internet they will surely bite. I sent a similar email to a stylist, fashion PR head and a publicist, as I am surely going to need some HOT outfits to wear as I cover the Fashion Week festivities. So far I've heard nothing...but hey I I've got time, right? Although the fantasy of going commando is tempting...I'm sure there must be someone out there willing to dress me.
What else am I working on for Fashion Week? Well outside of the scheduling of which blogger will cover what show and what after-party, I am working on my own Fashion Week party as I do every season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you looking for a stylist?

Anonymous said...

check us out

Anonymous said...

hey its Megan from Mark Nason, call me