Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bare Minerals makeup brings the beauty back into makeup-by Rachel Livengood

I've never been much of a makeup person -- mascara and Nars lipgloss and I'm good to go. But I've been hearing so much about mineral makeup lately, I started to get a little curious. so I went to Sephora to check out the Bare Minerals line, I wasn't really sure how to actually apply the makeup asit's quite different from traditional liquid or cream foundations. I enlisted the help of one of the store's sales associates, who showed me how to apply the creamy/powdery makeup correctly. I absolutely loved the effect of the makeup. Everything the commercials advertise is completely true, which really surprised me. The makeup looks natural and pretty, without being harsh or cakey looking. So great, I've already made it part of mydaily routine.

Article by Rachel Livengood, fashion stylist and contributor to Columbus Fashion Week

No comments: